Monday, February 24, 2014

Review: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

I am SO in love with this little gem.  My good friend let me borrow her Naked 3 palette as we were getting ready to go out, and I instantly fell in love with each rosy shade.  There are so many looks you can create with these twelve colors, with each looking completely different from the last.

I currently own the original Naked palette, and while I do like that one, I feel like Naked 3 has outdone itself.







Products used:
Naked 3 palette
Maybelline Elixer in "Breathtaking Apricot"
Stila convertable blush color in "Lillium"

2 comments:

  1. These pink-based colors can be so hard to wear, but they look lovely on you! Blackheart is my go-to eyeliner smudge shade, for sure.

    Melissa | M is for Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melissa! I agree, pinks can be tricky to wear on the eyes. I think they did a good job with the pinks in this palette, as they seem to work on a wide range of skin tones!

    ReplyDelete